RF is proud to be the first to raise over $1.8 billion in the Bahamian Capital Markets. We only take on assignments into which we ourselves are prepared to invest, so the client for whom we are raising capital is assured our interests are aligned.
Our multi-channel approach to marketing deals we undertake relies on our numerous contacts within both High Net Worth and institutional channels. We also have access to numerous clients who presently own securities in The Bahamas through the share depositary and use our brokerage client list and relationships with institutional investors to develop sound strategic offering and marketing plans. The process can be tedious, but we are well-versed and equipped to execute the various services required to get your organization to a properly priced Public Offering or Private Placement.
• Due Diligence
• Assessment of optimal capital structure
• Determination of pricing of securities
• Obtaining regulatory and associated approvals
• Preparation of an Offering Memorandum and other required legal documents
• Appointment of share registrar & transfer agents
• Escrow Agent services
• Placement Agent services
Pricing of Shares or Notes – Subjective Factors
• The current economic environment and timing
• Valuation of other public or private companies
• Historic financial results
• Future prospects for the company
• Investor expectations